Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TMI Tuesday #84

1. What was your first job?

I worked at the Boy Scout Shop. Yes, I was geeky. I know.

2. When did you go to your first funeral?

My friend's dad's funeral in high school. Very awkward. I didn't know how to act.

3. What is the sexiest word in the English dictionary?

Salacious... because it's salacious.

4. Are you left handed or right handed? Which direction does the top of your head lean when you kiss on the lips?

Right-handed. It tip to the right.

5. Males: Which way do you dress?

Interesting statistics there from Google Answers. I buck the trend as I am right-handed, but dress-right.

Bonus (as in optional):Define sexy?

Sexy obviously has a lot to do with physical appearance, but I get turned on by a woman's intellligence. Even if she's a "plain Jane", if she's smart, that is sexy as hell.

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Completely agree on smart being sexy. A person can be totally hott looking, but if they are dumber than a box of rocks I am not interested.

Anonymous said...

Yes! I haven't seen intelligence mentioned much but I definitely agree on smart being a sexy characteristic. Salacious is a good word too ;-). Happy TMI! :o)

Professor Fate said...

You are the first one of us not to go left. Well done on the bonus!!

Happy TMI

Kellie said...

Great answers!!
Happy TMI Tuesday!! :):)